IMPACT SHOW CASE
A stage hiking trail that perfectly reflects both the brand essence of a destination and the target group defined for it.
Millstätter See Tourismus GmbH (MTG)
Financing by project partners
POWERED BY TRAIL ANGELS
Development Brand & Story Telling
Regional service provider management
Operation of official trail information & booking centre (MTG licence partner)
1. evaluation of the existing hiking offers
2. development of new bookable products
As a result of the evaluation, on the one hand the already very successful Nockberge Trail (hiking route) was extended by several day stages to Lake Millstätter See and on the other hand a completely new offer was created with the Via Paradiso. The Trail Angels implemented the following work packages in close coordination:
– Development of a central storyboard and brand for the stage hiking trail.
– Exact route planning & trail scouting for implementation in accordance with the Alpine Trail Manual and EU Package Travel Regulation
– A signage concept ready for implementation
– Product development and integration up to “Ready for Booking” status
– Establishment of an official trail information and booking centre for the Via Paradiso in the Trail Angels trail booking centre.
Thanks to the excellent cooperation with MTG, the project could not only be implemented in a timely manner, but also the exemplary integration of brand products such as the bathhouse, “dinner by the lake”, “sunset on the starry balcony” or the overnight stays in the “bivouacs under the stars” was achieved. This has created a completely new, differentiating hiking product that is clearly aimed at a pleasure and well-being-oriented target group. And with the brand launch at the turn of the year 2020/21, it was an immediate success.
MAKING OF: SUSTAINABLE TOURISM EXAMPLES
From the initial idea to concrete implementation: How do sustainable tourism projects actually come about? And what makes them successful? To inspire you for our path towards more sustainability and innovation in tourism, we have created our own digital hall of fame. For our examples in sustainable tourism and their “making of”.
Get in touch
Every great journey begins with the first click.
If we could inspire you for responsible tourism, just get in touch with us. Who knows, maybe something big will come out of this first click!